Steven Weinstein focuses his practice on health care litigation and commercial litigation. Steven regularly represents his clients in a variety of commercial matters in both state and federal court. He also has extensive experience representing businesses in insurance coverage disputes and significant collection matters.
Steven is one of the founding members of the Firm’s national health care team involved in significant claim adjudication disputes against commercial health insurers and health maintenance organizations. Steven is an A.V. rated lawyer – the highest available rating given by Martindale Hubbell for legal ability and professional ethics.
- Recognized by Attorney Intel’s Top 50 Attorneys of Miami, 2023
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation, 2013-2023
- Selected as a Miami Herald 2020 Florida Influencer
- Selected to the Florida Super Lawyers list, 2011-2020
- Top Lawyer, South Florida Legal Guide, 2013 - 2020
- Legal Elite, Florida Trend magazine, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Member, Litigation Section, American Bar Association
- Dade County Bar Association
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- “Litigation Minute: The Fight for Proper Reimbursement Continues,” FSP Newsletter, Summer 2023
- “Onward and Upward: Notwithstanding a Significant Legal Victory on Florida Pathologists on PC-CP, Fight with Payors Will Continue,” Florida Pathology Today, Fall 2008
- “Routine Checkups: Understanding and Monitoring Your Relationships With HMOs and Third Party Payors,” Florida Pathology Today, Spring 2004
- “Proceed With Caution: The Statewide Provider and Health Plan Dispute Resolution Program,” Florida Pathology Today, Fall 2004