Strategies for Success in Navigating Delay and Quantum Issues in International Construction Arbitration in a Changing World
K&L Gates, 4 Pump Court, and Kroll hosted a lively panel discussion which addressed strategies for success in navigating delay and quantum issues in international construction arbitration. The panel shared their thoughts and ideas on effective means of dealing with delay and quantum issues and associated expert evidence, against the changing context for construction disputes.
The panelists include previous winners of International Arbitration Silk of the Year, Construction Silk of the Year, and several Global Elite Thought Leaders (WhosWhoLegal).
Panel 1 - Delay
- Moderator, Peter Morton, International Arbitration Partner at K&L Gates LLP
- Sean Brannigan KC, 4 Pump Court
- Matthew Smith, Construction and Infrastructure Partner at K&L Gates LLP
- David Goodman, Kroll
Panel 2 - Quantum
- Moderator, Rachel Ansell KC, 4 Pump Court
- Luke Wygas, 4 Pump Court
- Matthew Walker, Construction and Infrastructure Partner at K&L Gates LLP
- Rob Palles-Clark, Kroll