Tadeu Velloso is an associate in the firm’s Seattle office. He is a member of the Real Estate practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Tadeu served as a senior associate at a U.S. based law firm that focuses in real estate, land use, and environmental law. While there, he provided clients with comprehensive advice on matters pertaining to real estate, land use, business, transactional matters, municipal matters, environment, and natural resources. His experience includes purchase and sale of real estate and business, asset transfer, entity formations and dissolutions, commercial tenancy, property encumbrances, and related disputes. Previously, Tadeu served as a judicial clerk for the Honorable Steven C. González of the Supreme Court of Washington.
- South Sound Business, 40 Under 40 Honoree, 2022
- Kate Johnson Memorial Award for Service and Leadership, University of Portland, Portland, Oregon
- Valedictorian, De La Salle High School, Concord, California
- Board of Directors, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwest Washington
- Vice Chair, City of Olympia Independent Salary Commission
- Volunteer, City of Olympia Police Use of Force Review Board
- Member, University of Washington School of Law Alumni Engagement Committee
- Graduate, Leadership Thurston County, Class of 2020
- November 2021, Seattle Chapter of the Appraisal Institute, 2021 Fall Meeting, “Transactions & Property Tax Valuations”
- March 2021, Washington Public Ports Association, 2021 Spring Meeting, “Public Records Act and Open Public Meetings Act: Updates In the Time of COVID-19 and Retention/Destruction of Responsive Records”
- "Brown" in America Now: Short Readings from Recent Periodicals, Twelfth Edition (2017). Macmillan Learning.
- “Transfer, Transformation, and Translocation in Central America: Possibilities and Pitfalls in the Internationalization of U.S. College Students’ Experiences in the Global South” (2014). Journal of Higher Education Outreach.
- “’Trapped’: How Mainstream Hip-hop Affects the Post-Incarceration Reentry Process" (2014). Communication Studies Undergraduate Publications, Presentations and Projects. 59.