The New Insurance Act: What GCs Need to Know and Do
We recently hosted a round table discussion on the new Insurance Act which addressed:
- How the law has changed and how it will affect your organisation
- What practical changes are needed to ensure compliance with the new legislative requirements
- How to avoid or mitigate the potential consequences of non-disclosure
- How GCs can work together with insurance/risk managers to meet standards of best practice
- How to implement effective disclosure governance
The discussion was led by Sarah Turpin, Partner at K&L Gates, and Charles van Oppen, Consultant at TBIAS.
To download the presentation from this round table, please click here.
Read our related alerts:
This publication/newsletter is for informational purposes and does not contain or convey legal advice. The information herein should not be used or relied upon in regard to any particular facts or circumstances without first consulting a lawyer. Any views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the law firm's clients.