Bo Manuel is a partner in the firm’s Finance practice. He is also the practice group coordinator of the firm’s asset and corporate finance practice group. He regularly represents lenders, master servicers and special servicers in various financing transactions involving commercial mortgage backed securities including asset management, workouts, debt and corporate restructurings, loan assumptions, and defeasances. He also focuses on non CMBS lender representation including origination and servicing of commercial mortgage backed loans, including multifamily agency programs for affordable housing, seniors housing, credit facility transactions, and multi-property pool transactions.
Bo also represents credit opportunity funds and private equity purchasers in connection with the acquisition, workout, and disposition of distressed assets, including mortgage loans, lease portfolios, bank owned property, C&I loans, and other secured credit facilities. He has significant experience in the financing, sale, and acquisition of complex mixed-use properties, including the review and negotiation of real estate and title documents in connection with commercial real estate transactions.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Banking and Finance Law in Charleston, 2024
- Mortgage Bankers Association - 2016 graduate of Future Leaders program
- Commercial Real Estate Finance Council
- New York Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- First (Scots) Presbyterian Church Kindergarten, Former Treasurer and Member of Board of Directors