Timothy Webb is a partner at the firm’s London office. He is a member of the real estate practice group. Mr. Webb's practice is focused on real estate private equity funds, institutional investment and development, with 25 years' experience advising multinationals, local real estate companies and family offices on projects in the UK, Western Europe, CEE, SE Asia, Brazil and China.
Timothy has advised clients including, Avanton, Bourne Capital, Caisson Investment Management LLP, Highbridge Properties plc, Hines Global Income Trust, LJ Group, Pacific Century Premium Developments Limited, Patrizia, Starwood Capital, Tristan Capital.
His accolades include being consistently recognised in Best Lawyers International, Super Lawyers, Legal 500 and Chambers publications. His team was shortlisted in 2013 for "Real Estate Law Firm of the Year" at the British Legal Awards and Legal Business Awards.
Prior to joining the firm, Timothy worked at an international law firm where he focused his practice on real estate private equity funds, institutional investment, and development.
- Chambers UK Guide, Real Estate: leading individual
- Listed in Who’s who in Legal 2019
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom, Real Estate: leading individual
- The Best Lawyers In the United Kingdom, Real Estate, 2009-2017
- UK Real Estate Law Firm of the Year: 2012, 2013 – commended, Legal Business Awards and shortlisted, The British Legal Awards
- The Lawyer Magazine, "UK's Hot 100 Lawyers" – awarded to Tim for "having made an outstanding contribution to Eversheds' Real Estate practice"
- Sustainable Environment Foundation – Trustee and Board Member, 2009-2013
- Better Building Partnership – legal representative on working party which developed green lease provisions, 2006-2009