Tim is a partner and a member of the Real Estate practice. Tim’s practice is focused on investment and development, advising multinationals, real estate private equity funds, local real estate companies and family offices on projects in places as diverse as the UK, Western Europe, CEE, SE Asia, South Africa, Mongolia, Bangladesh, Brazil, and China.
His accolades include being consistently recognised in The Legal 500, Chambers, Best Lawyers® International, and the Super Lawyers publications.
Tim joined the firm in 2019 after ten years with a global law firm where Tim was chair, London real estate group and co-chair, international real estate. Prior to this, Tim was head of another global law firm's international real estate group.
- Chambers UK Guide, Real Estate: Ranked ‘leader big ticket real estate 2009-2023
- The Legal 500 United Kingdom, Real Estate: Ranked ‘leading individual’ since 2009-2023
- The Lawyer Network Annual Awards - UK Real Estate Lawyer of the Year 2022, 2023
- Corporate INTL Magazine Awards - UK Real Estate Lawyer of the Year 2022, 2023
- Global Law Experts Annual Awards - UK Real Estate Lawyer of the Year 2021, 2022, 2023
- Best Lawyers In the United Kingdom® – Ranked Best Lawyer, Real Estate 2009-2023
- Who's Who Legal - Global Leaders: Ranked Real Estate 2017-2021
- Legal Business Awards/The British Legal Awards - UK Real Estate Law Firm of the Year 2012, 2013 – Commended
- The Lawyer Magazine, "UK's Hot 100 Lawyers" – awarded to Tim for "having made an outstanding contribution to Eversheds' Real Estate practice"
- EBCF - Empresa Brasileira de Conservacao de Forestas S.A. – Advisory Board Member 2012-to date. EBCF is owner of a rainforest reserve in the Manicore region of Amazonas, Brazil, the largest privately owned reserve of its type in the Amazon.
- Sustainable Environment Foundation – Trustee and CEO, 2009-2013. The Sustainable Environment Foundation was a charity founded by Adrian Wyatt OBE when CEO of Quintain Estates and Development PLC. It raised awareness of and conducted research on the impact of industries involved in building, financing, investing in, or occupying the built environment on the increasing scarcity of global resources and on climate change.
- Better Building Partnership – legal representative on working party which developed green lease provisions, 2006-2009.
- Birmingham Contemporary Music Group – Non Executive Director 1998-2008. BCMG was formed in 1987 by players from the CBSO and Sir Simon Rattle, the Group’s Founding Patron. BCMG is established as one of Europe’s most pioneering ensembles. The core of BCMG's work is the performance of new music, and by the time Tim retired from the Board, the Group had premiered over 100 new works by leading UK and overseas composers.