Valerie Ang’s practice focuses on arbitration particularly in the hospitality sector, litigation in the corporate and commercial space, as well as restructuring and insolvency matters. She has been involved in shareholders’ disputes, employment disputes, and property-related disputes such as collective sales and MCST matters.
In addition to contentious work, Valerie also advises on hotel management agreements both prior to execution of the suite of agreements and daily operational issues during the course of the management agreement.
- Valerie is a recommended lawyer “for shareholder disputes and cases in the hospitality sector”. - Legal 500 Asia Pacific, 2018
- Member of Singapore International Arbitration Centre
- Associate Mediator with the Singapore Mediation Centre
- Associate Mediator with the Singapore Law Society Mediation Scheme
- Mentor, Singapore Institute of Legal Education
- “The rise of hospitality disputes”, The Asia-Pacific Arbitration Review 2023, Global Arbitration Review, 27 May 2022