Mr. Snyder is a partner in the Pittsburgh office of K&L Gates where he practices tax and corporate law. He has represented corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships on a variety of issues including, choice of entity, operating agreement and shareholder agreements. He has represented both public and private clients in numerous acquisitions and divestitures, including those involving manufacturing companies, service providers, banks, newspapers, radio and television, wholesale distributors and others.
Mr. Snyder is a frequent lecturer on matters relating to corporate law and taxation including mergers, acquisitions and business transactions. Mr. Snyder is listed in Best Lawyers of America and Philadelphia Magazine as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer.
- The Best Lawyers in America, Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law, and Tax Law, 2007 - 2021
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Every Child, Inc., Board of Directors