Yeyun (Carrie) Xu is an associate at the firm's Pittsburgh office. Carrie focuses her practice on corporate and transactional law related to venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate governance matters. She also assists clients on a broad range of commercial contract matters, including technology licensing, supply, services, and partnership arrangements.
Prior to joining the firm, Carrie was a corporate associate at a multi-national law firm. During her tenure there, she represented various domestic and international clients across industries, including technology, manufacturing, grocery, and media with respect to mergers and acquisitions and other corporate transactions. Prior to her legal practice, Carrie worked at a multi-national bank in New York in software development and project management.
- Member, K&L Gates Pittsburgh Associates Committee (2022 - Present)
- Member, K&L Gates Pittsburgh Diversity Committee (2021 - Present)
- Board Member, Asian Pacific American Bar Association of Pennsylvania (2020 - Present)
- Co-Chair of Membership Committee (2021 - Present)
- Co-Chair of Law Student Outreach Committee (2021 - Present)
- Co-Chair of Nominations Committee (2020 - 2021)
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association Civil Rights Committee (2021 - Present)
- Allegheny County Bar Association (ACBA) Corporate, Banking and Business Law Section
- Secretary and Treasurer (2022 - Present)
- Council Member (2021 - Present)
- Co-Chair, ACBA Asian Attorneys Committee (2021 - 2022)
- Co-Chair, ACBA Committee for Diversity and Inclusion (2019 - 2020)
- Member, the City of Pittsburgh Civic Leadership Academy (2019)
- April 2020, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association, Coronavirus Relief for Small Businesses – The CARES Act & Paycheck Protection for Your Firm and Small Businesses