Aaron Taishoff is a counsel in the firm’s New York office. He is a member of the real estate practice group. He focuses his practice on all aspects of real estate transactions and corporate related transactions. His diverse experience includes involvement in acquisitions; dispositions; acquisition, construction and mezzanine financing; retail, industrial and office leasing; private investment funds; business formation and corporate governance.
Additionally, Aaron has served as outside counsel to several companies; in this role he handles various matters, including corporate and partnership structure, office and retail leases and employment issues.
Prior to joining the firm, Aaron served as a senior associate at a U.S. law firm where he represented purchasers and sellers in the acquisition and disposition of real estate assets, landlords and tenants in commercial office, retail and restaurant leasing transactions and institutional and non-institutional private lenders in financing transactions. He also has experience drafting and negotiating neighboring property construction license agreements.
- Selected for inclusion in the New York Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, 2014-2019
- University of Michigan Real Estate Alumni Association of New York
- Young Real Estate Professionals of New York
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- "Tips For Prenegotiation Letter Agreements In Loan Workouts," Law360, 19 June 2020.
- "A Funny Thing Happened On the Way to the (Proper) Forum: Dodd-Frank Whistleblower Retaliation Claims May Be Arbitrated,” New Jersey Labor and Employment Quarterly, October 2015, pg. 45.