Andrea Campana is a partner in the firm's Milan office. He handles a wide variety of complex domestic and cross border litigation and arbitration, including corporate, financial, bankruptcy, and general commercial disputes.
He represents clients in government enforcements and regulatory investigations as well as in criminal prosecutions. He also helps clients preventing and curing corporate misconducts, assisting them in sensitive internal investigation, and providing advice on corporate compliance (including 231 Law).
Andrea also has significant experience on a broad range of corporate transactions and negotiation of commercial agreements.
Andrea joined the firm in 2012. He began his practice in 2005 in a ‘magic circle’ law firm and moved in 2009 in the law firm which combined in Italy with K&L Gates.
- Included by Legal 500 EMEA 2022 as “Firm to Watch” for Dispute Resolution
- Ranked by Leaders League for Restructuring & Insolvency (2023, 2022, 2021) and for Dispute resolution - Commercial litigation (2022)
- Italian International Chamber, 2022
- Arbitrator at the Chamber of Arbitration of the Swiss Chamber of Commerce in Italy, 2011
Andrea regularly lectures on corporate, international contracts, and arbitration law. He lectured for Giuffré Francis Lefebvre, the Swiss Chamber of Commerce in Italy, the Milan Public Notaries' Board, ASLA (Italian Association of Major Law Firms) on various corporate, commercial, and civil procedure matters.
- On 14 July 2022, Andrea Campana acted as a speaker in the webinar “Energy and Corporate crisis: prevention tools” organized by IKN Italy.
- On 5 July 2022, Andrea Campana, acted as a speaker in a workshop organized by the Italian International Lawyers or International Chamber, covering the following topic: Material Adverse Change Clauses (MAC) in international business acquisition contracts.
- On 15 April 2022, Andrea Campana acted as a speaker in the live training “Legislation and Regulation of Gas & Power sector” organized by IKN Italy.
- Le SU sposano la teoria "antindennitaria" dell'azione revocatoria - NT+Diritto - Il Sole 24 Ore, 23 March 2022
- Settlement (civil litigation) Q&A: Italy, Thomson Reuters Practical Law, October 2020
- Le crisi d’impresa e l’instancabile Legislatore: la recente riforma e il nuovo progetto di legge Rordorf, K&L Gates Legal Insight, March 2016
- The Chamber of Arbitration of Milan and the "Mediterranean Project", Global Arbitration Review, June 2012