Dr. Anja Rösch is a partner in the firm's Berlin office and a member of the real estate practice group. She advises on real estate transactions for German and international investors (purchase and sale/asset and share deal structures) as well as on financing issues related to transactions. Her practice also includes ongoing advisory support of real estate holders in the field of property and asset management matters, especially with regard to matters pertaining to lease agreements.
Anja joined the firm in September 2007 as an associate. Prior to this, she worked for a law firm acting internationally and specialized in commercial and tax law while completing her PhD thesis and, following this, as a legal trainee.
Anja passed her First State Exam at the University of Regensburg in 2003 and graduated from its Chair of Public and International Law, focusing in particular on German and European administrative law of Professor Manssen, as Dr. jur. in 2007. She passed her Second State Exam at the Court of Appeal in Berlin the same year.
- Berliner Steuergespräche e.V.
- Verein der Frauen in der Immobilienwirtschaft e.V.
- Heuer expert dialogue on rent controls, talk on the subject of “Rent Controls – which ones exist? And are they permitted?” (Mietpreisbremsen – welche gibt es eigentlich? Und dürfen die das überhaupt?), 10 April 2014
- Heuer expert dialogue on residential topics, residential market in Berlin, talk on the subject “What is the legislator’s opinion on this? Reform of tenancy laws, prohibition of misuse and caps” (Was sagt der Gesetzgeber? Die Mietrechtsreform, Zweckentfremdungsverbote und Kappungsgrenzen), 4 December 2013
- Heuer expert dialogue on the life cycle of a real estate investment, talk on the subject “Core issues regarding tenancy and construction law” (Knackpunkte im Miet- und Baurecht), 21/22 February 2012
- Talks on the subject of tenant easements
Anja has authored several publications on corporate and civil law matters.