COVID-19: A Boom or Bust for Digital Assets, Cryptocurrencies and Stablecoins?
Recorded is a virtual fireside chat with industry leaders about the impact of the COVID19 pandemic on the digital asset community. We will provide an overview and Q&A session on the reported impact of the crisis on digital asset/cryptocurrency prices and what it could potentially signal for the future of the industry.
Questions addressed include:
- Perspectives from the current crisis -- significant opportunity or a challenge?
- The digital asset businesses and impact -- comparison to other companies?
- Does the current stigma of “dirty” cash provide an opportunity for stablecoins or other digital assets?
- China and renminbi (RMB) digital currency -- will there be increased interest in country-issued digital currencies, not just in China but in the US, Asia and Europe?
- Other advantages of digital currencies over fiat currencies in a pandemic such as the COVID19 crisis.