Jen Nagle is a commercial litigator with a demonstrated focus on working with clients to build dispute resolution strategies that balance advocacy and pragmatism. Whether addressing contractual disputes, allegations concerning deceptive acts and practices, disputes arising from employment or quasi-employment relationships, violations of restrictive covenants, misappropriation of trade secrets, or intellectual property violations, among many other things, Jen works closely with her clients to understand their business and legal goals and to develop and execute a litigation strategy that balances those interests. Jen brings this experience and focus to commercial disputes of all kinds.
Jen has deep expertise in the area of class action defense, having defended businesses across industries against consumer protection class actions filed in state and federal courts around the country.
Jen also regularly advises clients outside of litigation in the area of restrictive covenants, including as to compliance with state laws, assessment of hiring and separation risks, and strategic analysis related to enforcement of restrictive covenants.
Jen is an active member of the firm's global Women in the Profession Committee and Income Partner Advisory Committee.
Jennifer joined K&L Gates in September of 2007.
- Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce, Women’s Network Advisory Board
- National Association of Women Lawyers (NAWL)
- Canton Association of Parents and Teachers, Fundraising & Special Events
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Massachusetts, Troop Leader
- Consumer Finance 101: What Every Business Should Know, K&L Gates LLP Webinar Presentation (April 2018)
- Consumer Finance for Fintech Start-Ups, Boston University TechConnect 2018: The Future of Money, Live Presentation (February 16, 2018)
- The Mortgage Lifecycle: Litigation Hotspots From Origination Through Foreclosure, K&L Gates LLP Webinar Presentation (February 24, 2016).
- Mentioned, "GOOGLE LLC: Sandofsky Appeals FCRA Suit Dismissal to 1st Cir.," Class Action Reporter, 5 October 2021