Kerstin Hanke is a partner and civil law notary in the firm's Frankfurt office and part of the corporate and transactional practice group. She focuses on private equity/M&A transactions and also advises clients in corporate reorganizations and general corporate and partnership law. In addition, she advises private clients with respect to inheritance law and succession planning.
As a civil law notary, she deals in particular with corporate and real estate matters as well as with private clients (inheritance law, succession planning).
Before joining the firm, Kerstin worked for renowned international law firms in Frankfurt/Main for six years.
- Notarial proficiency examination, 2017
- Frankfurt Bar Association (Frankfurter Anwaltsverein)
- Lecturer at the Leuphana University of Lüneburg
- Examiner of the Federal Chamber of Notaries
- Appointment as Civil Law Notary (“Notarin”) (official seat Frankfurt am Main), 2018
- Lending to a Company Incorporated in Germany: Signing and Closing a Corporate Loan Transaction, Thomson Reuters - Practical Law, November 2023, together with Marlena Bitner and Dr Matthias Grund
- Explanations of the special terminology from the fields of M&A and Corporate Finance, published in the NJW edition “Kanzlei & Mandat”.