US and UK Perspectives on the Sub-Prime Mortgage Crisis
The current turmoil in international financial markets raises many questions for investment managers:
- What rights do our investors and brokers have against us?
- How are different types of funds being affected by the market disruption?
- Can claims be brought against managers of CDOs/CMBS programmes?
- What does the future hold for those markets?
- What is the outlook for the US sub-prime lending market that appears to have caused the trouble?
This financial services teleconference addresses these and other issues relevant to investment managers, and others affected by the market disruption.
Note: This is a 13.8 MB audio file. At slower connection speeds, it could take several minutes to download.