Regulation D Offerings and Private Placements 2022, Hosted by ALI CLE
Expand your knowledge, grow your network, and stay current on the rules governing exempt offerings, in addition to current market practice, as exempt securities offerings continue to expand their dominance in capital-raising over registered offerings in all areas. Hear and interact with distinguished faculty that brings together current and former SEC and state officials, and experienced and knowledgeable practitioners, for a detailed review of the current regulatory landscape and practical advice on the conduct of exempt offerings as enforcement activity heated up in the SEC, FINRA, and the states.
- Current Structures for raising money from unaccredited investors
- Simplifying the exempt offering regime - What’s up with harmonization?
- Resales and liquidity for restricted securities - The explosion of the Third Market
- Crypto and NFT Offerings - Is everything a securities offering?
- What to expect from the new Activist Securities and Exchange Commission?
- SEC initiatives and the current regulatory agenda
- ALI CLE