2022 ETF Think Tank
Join K&L Gates and other ETF industry leaders for this year's ETF Think Tank, hosted in-person both in New York and Boston. Panelists will share lessons learned and important insights on future developments in the ETF industry.
Topics will include:
- How to Start an ETF;
- Impact of Information Provider Regulation on ETFs; and
- Crypto & ETF: Futures and Spot - State of Play.
- Hot Topics:
- Taking an ETF Strategy Abroad;
- Complex Products, FINRA NTM 22-08 and Single Security ETFs;
- ESG & Names Rule Proposals - Impact on ETFs; and
- Mutual Fund to ETF Conversions.
ETF Think Tank is hosted by the firm's Asset Management and Investment Funds group and features panelists representing a broad array of industry leaders across all segments of the ETF industry.
Wednesday, 9 November 2022 | 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
599 Lexington Avenue, New York, NY 10022
Wednesday, 16 November 2022 | 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM ET
State Street Financial Center, One Lincoln Street, Boston, MA 02111