Adam Smith is a partner in the firm’s Nashville office and is a member of the Corporate practice. Adam represents bank and bank holding company clients in merger and acquisition transactions, brand purchase and assumption transactions, holding company formations, and private securities offerings.
This is a temporary biography. A complete biography will be available soon.
Prior to joining the firm, Adam served as an attorney at a full-service U.S. law firm where he focused his practice on financial services, mergers and acquisitions, and corporate finance.
- Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- Banking and Finance – Tennessee, 2019–2020
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Rising Stars, Mergers & Acquisitions, 2013, 2015–2019
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Banking and Finance Law, 2019–2021
- Financial Services Regulation Law, 2018–2021
- American Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Speaker, Buy, Sell, or Survive, Tennessee/Mississippi Bankers Associations CEO/Executive Management Conference, October 2012
- Speaker, Dodd-Frank Act, Tennessee Bankers Association, September 2010
- Author, Memo to the Partner: Proposed Anti-Dilution Provision, 8 TRANS. TENN. J. BUS. L. 433, (2007)
- Author, Case Commentary, 6 TRANS. TENN. J. BUS. L. 223, (2005)