Adam Levine has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions and capital markets. He advises on a broad range of commercial matters, including equity capital markets, takeovers and schemes of arrangement, business sales and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, foreign investment regulation and general corporate advisory work. Some of his work has involved complex, high-profile cross-jurisdictional transactions, co-coordinating legal teams in different Australian states and abroad.
Adam is also a strong supporter of start-ups and has acted for numerous start-up ventures.
While focusing on corporate issues, Adam also plays an active role in ensuring access to justice for those less fortunate in the community and proudly heads the firm's pro bono practice in Perth.
- Doyle's Guide, recognized as a Recommended Agribusiness Lawyer (2018-2020)
- The Legal 500 Asia Pacific, recommended as one of Australia's Leading Natural Resources (transactions and regulatory) (2017)
- Best Lawyers in Australia, listed in Corporate/Governance Practice (2016-present), Equity Capital Markets Law (2017-present), Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2016-present), Natural Resources Law (2021)
- Lawyers Weekly Partner of the Year Awards 2017 – nominated for Mergers and Acquisitions Partner of the Year and Projects, Energy and Resources Partner of the Year
- Awarded the 2015 Western Australia Attorney General's Community Service Law Award
- Member of the Education Committee of the Law Society of Western Australia
- Member of the AusIndustry Accelerating Commercialisation Expert Network
- Involved in various community-based organisations focusing on youth development and education
Adam regularly presents on legal and corporate governance issues, including to the Australian Institute of Company Directors flagship Company Directors' Course.