Adam Levine has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions and capital markets. He advises on a broad range of commercial matters, including equity capital markets, takeovers and schemes of arrangement, business sales and acquisitions, regulatory compliance, corporate governance, foreign investment regulation and general corporate advisory work. Some of his work has involved complex, high-profile cross-jurisdictional transactions, co-coordinating legal teams in different Australian states and abroad.
Adam is also a strong supporter of start-ups and has acted for numerous start-up ventures.
While focusing on corporate issues, Adam also plays an active role in ensuring access to justice for those less fortunate in the community and proudly heads the firm's pro bono practice in Perth.
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Natural Resources Law (2021-present)
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Corporate and Governance Practice (2016-present)
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Equity Capital Markets Law (2017-present)
- Listed in the Best Lawyers in Australia™ for Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2016-present)
- Doyle's Guide, recommended as a Leading Agribusiness Lawyer in Western Australia (2018-2020)
- Legal 500 Asia Pacific, recognised for Natural Resources (Transactions and Regulatory) (2017)
- Lawyers Weekly, nominated as Partner of the Year for Mergers and Acquisitions and Projects, Energy and Resources Partner of the Year (2017)
- Awarded the Western Australia Attorney General's Community Service Law Award (2015)
- Chairman of the Education Committee of the Law Society of Western Australia
- Member of the AusIndustry Accelerating Commercialisation Expert Network
- Involved in various community-based organisations focusing on youth development and education
Adam regularly presents on legal and corporate governance issues, including to the Australian Institute of Company Directors flagship Company Directors' Course.
- FairSupply completes Series A cap raise, LawyersWeekly.com.au, 18 January 2023
- Quoted, "K&L Gates helps ESG tracking and reporting platform secure financing," Australasian Lawyer, 11 January 2023