Adrian Gonzalez Cerrillo is an associate at the firm’s Chicago office. He is a member of the IP Procurement and Portfolio Management practice group.
Prior to joining the firm as an associate Adrian served as an Intellectual Property summer associate at the firm’s Chicago office. Through this role, Adrian conducted legal research and authored memoranda on technology and engineering patents. In addition, Adrian assembled claim charts and analyzed potential infringement claims for a patent portfolio project. Adrian was also formerly a summer associate at the Chicago office of an American law firm, where he received a fellowship.
While at Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Adrian served as a tutor for Torts and Property courses. During this time, Adrian also assisted low-income and English-as-a-second-language (ESL) clients on federal tax issues as a student clinician in the Loyola University Chicago School of Law Federal Tax Clinic.
Prior to his legal career, Adrian was part of a neuroscience research lab at Harvard Medical School. Adrian was part of a neurodevelopmental research project that was published in a scientific journal.
- Chicago Bar Association (CBA)
- Chicago's LGBTQ+ Bar Association (LAGBAC)
- Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
- National LGBTQ+ Bar
- Hispanic Lawyers Association of Illinois (HLAI)
- "Levitating” Lawsuits: Understanding Dua Lipa’s Copyright Infringement Troubles," IP Litigator, May/June 2022
- Wide Dispersion and Diversity of Clonally Related Inhibitory Interneurons, Neuron, Vol. 87, No. 5, 2 September 2015