Adriana Reyes is an associate in the Austin office where she is a member of the labor, employment, and workplace safety practice group. She focuses her practice on advising companies and foreign nationals on corporate and investment-based immigration matters. Adriana’s background is on cross-border corporate matters, she has advised many investors on inbound and outbound transactions. Adriana is licensed in Texas and Mexico. She holds an LL.M. from The University of Texas School of Law and during her spare time, Adriana enjoys exploring the Austin trails.
Prior to joining the firm, Adriana served as an associate for a corporate and international law firm where she focused on cross-border corporate and business transactions, with emphasis on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, corporate governance and commercial contracts with international implications.
- Travis County Women Lawyers' Association, Board Member (2017-2019)
- State Bar of Texas, Section of Immigration Law, Business Law, International Law
- Presenter. “Legal Considerations of bringing your Start-up to the U.S.”, Digital Economy Show, Guadalajara, Mexico, June 13, 2017.
- Presenter. "Legal Framework to do Business in Texas", a commercial effort with “Texas Wide Open for Business”, an initiative of the Office of the Texas Governor in Mexico, Monterrey, Mexico, July 6, 2016.
- Panelist. "Challenges in Conducting Cross-Border Real Estate Transactions Due to Differences in Legal Practices, Language and Culture", 2015 Fall Meeting of the ABA Section of International Law, Montreal, Canada, October 23, 2015.
- Panelist. "Foreign Investment Obligations", XXI Binational CPA Convention Mexico-EUA, Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, August 7, 2015.
- Panelist. “Conclusions on Energy Reform: Opportunities for U.S. Businesses”, San Diego, California, September 19, 2014.
- Co-presenter. “Land Use Considerations for Developing Energy Projects in Mexico”, San Diego, California, September 19, 2014.