Bryan Walpole represents mortgage portfolio lenders and servicers in connection with the servicing of securitized loans including defeasances, assumptions, consents, and other servicing matters. Bryan also represents private and institutional lenders as well as borrowers in connection with the origination of secured loans as well as the purchase and sale of distressed debt. Additionally, Bryan practices in the areas of general corporate, commercial lending, and real estate transactions.
Prior to his admission to the South Carolina bar, Bryan practiced as a certified public accountant.
- Recognized by The Best Lawyers in America® for Banking and Finance Law and Litigation-Banking and Finance in Charleston, 2011-2024
- Named "Lawyer of the Year" by The Best Lawyers in America® in Charleston
- Litigation - Banking and Finance, 2023)
- Banking and Finance Law, Charleston, 2014
- South Carolina Bar, Member, Corporate, Banking & Securities Section Council