Carbon Quarterly - Volume 2
The Carbon Quarterly is a newsletter covering developments in carbon policy, law, and innovation. No matter your views on climate change policy, there is no avoiding an increasing focus on carbon regulation, resiliency planning, and energy efficiency at nearly every level of government and business. Changes in carbon—and more broadly greenhouse gas—policies have the potential to broadly impact our lives and livelihoods. Carbon Quarterly offers a rundown of attention-worthy developments.
- Climate Policy in a Biden Administration and Democratic Congress
Carbon Litigation and Regulation
- Incentivizing Carbon Capture, Utilization, and Storage: Carrot or a Stick
- Final Carbon Capture Credit Regulations May Help Drive Tax Equity Investment in U.S. Carbon Capture Facilities
- Microsoft and Environmental Justice
- Duke Energy Raises the Bar for Carbon Reduction Benchmarks
This publication/newsletter is for informational purposes and does not contain or convey legal advice. The information herein should not be used or relied upon in regard to any particular facts or circumstances without first consulting a lawyer. Any views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the law firm's clients.