Carbon Quarterly – Volume 3
Carbon Quarterly is a newsletter covering developments in carbon policy, law, and innovation. No matter your views on climate change policy, there is no avoiding an increasing focus on carbon regulation, resiliency planning, and energy efficiency at nearly every level of government and business. Changes in carbon—and more broadly greenhouse gas—policies have the potential to broadly impact our lives and livelihoods. Carbon Quarterly offers a rundown of attention-worthy developments.
- U.S. House Democrats Propose Comprehensive Legislation to Address Climate Change
- Social Cost of Carbon Returns to US$51 Per Ton (For Now)
- Scale Act Overview
- Aligning Carbon Capture and Environmental Justice
Carbon Litigation and Regulation
- Climate Change Litigation Reaches the Supreme Court
- The Past—and Future—for Federal Regulation of Power Plant Carbon Emissions
- Utilities are Looking to Green Hydrogen to Provide Energy Storage
- Compulsory Corporate Disclosures on Climate Commitments and Risk: Leveling the Playing Field or Mandating a New Field
- Microsoft Carbon Removal Project
- NextDecade–Taking Energy to the Next Level
This publication/newsletter is for informational purposes and does not contain or convey legal advice. The information herein should not be used or relied upon in regard to any particular facts or circumstances without first consulting a lawyer. Any views expressed herein are those of the author(s) and not necessarily those of the law firm's clients.