Daniel Glassman is a partner in the firm’s Orange County office. He is a member of the Commercial Disputes practice group.
Dan has over 23 years of experience as a trial attorney in private practice and as in-house counsel for a large health system. Dan focuses on complex commercial litigation in the areas of health care, hospitality and leisure, commercial class actions, real estate, products liability, and business torts. Prior to joining the firm, Dan served as senior counsel in the Orange County office of an international law firm. Before that, Dan was vice president and associate general counsel of a large health system.
- Board Member, Orange County Bar Association Charitable Fund
- Co-Chair, Orange County Bar Association Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee
- Board Member, Orange County Constitutional Rights Foundation
- Arbitrator, Orange County Bar Association Mandatory Fee Arbitrations
- Former Board Member, United Cerebral Palsy of Orange County
- American Health Lawyers Association, Former Vice Chair of Litigation & Liability section
- Former Board Member, Friends of Santa Ana Zoo
- “Tips and Tricks to Avoid Mistakes in Commercial Contracts,” Association of Corporate Counsel Orange County Chapter Annual In-House Counsel Conference, Anaheim, CA (January 29, 2020).
- “It’s a Trap: Tools and Tips to Avoid Mistakes in Commercial Contracts,” Association of Corporate Counsel San Francisco Chapter, Santa Clara, CA (November 7, 2019).
- “Do You Know What To Do When the Unexpected Occurs? How In-House Counsel Can Effectively Manage a Crisis,” Association of Corporate Counsel Southern California Chapter, Los Angeles, CA (May 3, 2017).