Decoding Digital Assets: Blockchain, Crypto, and NFTs Insight Series - Part I
The three-part webinar series, Decoding Digital Assets: Blockchain, Crypto, and NFTs, will focus on addressing common questions regarding digital assets.
The first webinar installment, “Blockchain: What You Should Be Considering," focuses on blockchain technology, uses cases, risks, and response to common questions.
Blockchain: What You Should Be Considering:
- What is Blockchain technology and how does it differ from other technology platforms?
- What successful use cases have been produced and developed on Blockchain technology?
- What is the impact of Blockchain technology on traditional “central authority“ businesses such as banking and financial services?
- How is Blockchain technology being adopted by the asset management industry, including asset managers and broker-dealers?
- What are risks posed by Blockchain technology?
- Smart contracts: what they are and how they work in connection with Blockchain technology?
- How to respond to your consumers or clients when they need assistance with a Blockchain matter?