Derek Kelley is a partner at the firm’s Washington, D.C. office. He is a member of the Antitrust, Competition, and Trade Regulation practice group.
Prior to joining the firm, Derek served as an associate at an international law firm, where he assisted clients with boycott claims, restructurings, complex product liability litigations, monopolization, and antitrust risks associated with mergers and potential litigation.
- “Navigating Potential Changes In Carbon Reporting Standards,” Law360, 17 January 2023
- Antitrust Enforcement of No-Poach Agreements in Health Care and Unique Considerations for AMCs, American Health Law Association (co-author) (2022).
- Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions: The Antitrust Perspective, BNA's Health Law and Business Series (co-author) (2015).
- Improving Hospital Costs and Quality: How Does Transaction Structure Matter and What Does Antitrust Have to Say About it? Am. Bar Ass’n (co-author) (2015).
- AHLA Member Briefing on Saint Alphonsus v. St. Luke’s and Other Precedents on Physician Practice Acquisitions and Mergers (co-author) (2014).