Dominic helps clients manage safety-related crises. This work goes beyond the provision of strict legal advice and includes managing internal and external stakeholders, ensuring that all relevant regulatory and internal obligations are complied with while always remaining focused on the minimising the client's legal risk exposure.
Dominic is an experienced employment, industrial relations and safety litigator and, in all cases, seeks to identify upfront the client's commercial and other goals and then looks for the most simple and effective options to achieve those goals. Dominic knows how to balance the robust pursuit and defence of claims and the management of clients' reputational outcomes.
Dominic is a strategic industrial relations adviser who focuses on helping clients achieve their end game.
Dominic is an experienced industrial relations, safety, employment adviser and litigator and recently recognised as “Lawyer of the Year” in Best Lawyers for Occupational Health and Safety Law, Melbourne, 2022.
- Best Lawyer in Australia, listed as 'Lawyer of the Year' in Occupational Health and Safety Law (2022)
- Doyle’s Guide, recommended as a Leading Workplace Health & Safety Lawyer in Victoria (2020-2021)
- Best Lawyer in Australia, listed in Labour and Employment Law and Occupational Health and Safety Law (2020-present)
- Industrial Relations Society of Victoria
- Law Institute of Victoria