Francesco Sanna is a partner in the firm’s Milan office. He focuses his practice in real estate investment and development as well as in engineering and construction matters, including the structuring and negotiation of PFI and PPP project contracts with particular focus in the energy and health care sectors.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Francisco was a partner at another international law firm in Milan.
- Ranked in band 3 by Chambers & Partners Europe 2020 for Real Estate.
- Lecturer on real estate and construction matters at Animp (Italian association of plant engineering companies) and in master courses at Milan Politechnic University.
- Co-author of the article "Project Finance in Italy after art.37 bis of Merloni ter law – first application appraisal" published in the review "Impiantistica Italiana" - October 2000.
- “Energy efficiency certificates in recent Authority legislation” Ambiente & Sicurezza review (Sole 24 Ore), 2003
- “The start-up of energy green certificate market”, Ambiente & Sicurezza Review (Sole 24 Ore), 2003
- Author of the Italian chapter on PPP and PFI of the The Projects & Construction Review.