Francesco Sanna is a partner in the firm’s Milan office. He focuses his practice in real estate investment and development as well as in engineering and construction matters, including the structuring and negotiation of PFI and PPP project contracts with particular focus in the energy and health care sectors.
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Francisco was a partner at another international law firm in Milan.
- Ranked by Chambers & Partners Europe for Real Estate (2021, 2020, 2019)
- Ranked by Legal 500 EMEA 2020 for Real Estate
- Included by Best Lawyers in the 2021 list of the top lawyers in Italy for Real Estate
- 29 October 2020, during the RE ITALY Meeting organised by Monitorimmobiliare, Francesco Sanna participated as moderator of the panel "The numbers of the market" and discussed the trends of the real estate market in 2020. Click here for the video recording of the event.
- Co-author of the article "Project Finance in Italy after art.37 bis of Merloni ter law – first application appraisal" published in the review "Impiantistica Italiana" - October 2000.
- “Energy efficiency certificates in recent Authority legislation” Ambiente & Sicurezza review (Sole 24 Ore), 2003
- “The start-up of energy green certificate market”, Ambiente & Sicurezza Review (Sole 24 Ore), 2003
- Author of the Italian chapter on PPP and PFI of the The Projects & Construction Review.