HR Perspective (Australia): Workplace Investigations
In the March 2023 HR Perspective session, partner Michaela Moloney and workplace investigator Peta Nowacki talk through some practical tips around conducting workplace investigations including:
- When employers should be conducting investigations.
- Who should be doing it?
- Thorough preparation.
- Determining the scope of an investigation.
- Tips for reaching sound conclusions.
- Properly documenting investigation findings.
- Finalising an investigation and reporting back to stakeholders.
Western Australian practitioners - To add this session to your Legal Practice Board CPD Management System (CPDMS) record, please email your Certificate of Attendance and Practitioner ID to firstname.lastname@example.org.