Hayley Trahan-Liptak is an associate in the litigation department of the firm’s Boston office. She focuses her practice on general civil and commercial litigation matters. Hayley has experience in financial service litigation, class action defense, appellate advocacy, and general business litigation cases. She also has experience in the firm’s corporate department, assisting with mergers and acquisitions, stock financings, IPOs, and commercial contracts.
Prior to joining the firm, Hayley worked in the Trial Division of the Massachusetts Office of the Attorney General. During law school, Hayley interned in the Housing Division of the Boston College Legal Assistance Bureau. She was also a Summer Associate at K&L Gates in 2013.
- Trustee, Massachusetts 4-H Foundation
- Trustee, Self Esteem Boston Educational Institution
- Trustee, American Big Band Preservation Society
- Member, American Bar Association
- Note, Prohibiting Barriers to the Booth: The Case for a Limited Extension of Nationwide Preclearance, 34 B.C. J.L. & SOC. JUST. (2013).
- Contributing Author, Breaking Barriers, The Unfinished Story of Women Lawyers and Judges in Massachusetts (Patti Saris, Margot Botsford, Barbara Berenson eds., 2012)