It's Groundhog Day for Payments! A New US Administration, a New UK Brexit: The Continuing Cycle of Change Keeps Banks and Fintechs on their Toes!
We will be hosting a cross pond webinar focusing on the enormous changes that are expected to impact payments in the U.S. and UK featuring:
- In London, new K&L Gates Special Payments counsel, Kai Zhang, and partner Philip Morgan.
- In New York, partner and Global Fintech co-chair, Judith Rinearson.
- In Washington DC, partner and technology law specialist, Linda Odom, along with associate Daniel Cohen.
- In San Francisco, partner, cryptocurrency and Fintech lawyer, Jeremy McLaughlin.
Topics to be covered include
- Expected changes to be implemented by the new U.S. Democratic administration
- New leadership in the CFPB, SEC, OCC, and CFTC and what it means for banks and Fintechs
- UK and the implementation of Brexit with respect to payments and banking
- Anticipated changes in providing payment services to the UK and Europe
- The outlook for Fintech investment, Mergers and Acquisitions in the next 12 months on both sides of the pond
- What products and services are the winners and losers from these sweeping changes? Mobile apps? Traditional banking? Digital assets, stable coins and cryptocurrencies?
Any particular issue of concern for you and your company? Click register below to submit your own question in advance of the webinar.