Rob Dodson is a partner at the firm’s Nashville office and is a member of the Construction and Commercial Litigation practice groups. Rob has more than 25 years of experience in the construction, energy, and health care sectors. He has extensive experience advising clients on legal issues affecting the construction industry and representing clients in disputes. He has a deep understanding of legal issues which are unique to health care construction, and understands the regulatory challenges imposed on health care owners. Rob also has represented clients in large commercial litigation claims throughout his career.
Prior to joining the firm, Rob was the construction law practice chair at a full-service U.S. law firm. He represented clients across the United States and Canada, including developers, general contractors, subcontractors, and health care owners.
- Best Lawyers in America® - Construction Law, 2020–2021
- Mid-South Super Lawyers® - Construction Litigation, 2019–2021
- The Legal 500 United States - Recommended Lawyer, 2019–2020
- American Bar Association, Forum on the Construction Industry
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Nashville Bar Association
- Mississippi Bar Association
- Alabama Bar Association
- Associated Builders’ and Contractors
- Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
- Associated General Contractors of Middle Tennessee, Regulatory Advisory Committee
- Author, “What You Need to Know About Nashville’s Equal Business Opportunity Program,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert, January 2019