Janjeera Hail is admitted to practice in Hawaii. She is not currently admitted in Oregon.
Janjeera S. Hail is an associate in the firm’s Portland office and a member of the Complex Commercial Litigation and Disputes practice group, with an emphasis on real estate, construction, and bankruptcy disputes.
Previously, Janjeera was an associate at the largest full-service law firm in Hawaii, where she focused on commercial disputes, particularly in the construction industry. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Janjeera served as a committee clerk for the Hawaii State legislature, and had a successful career in journalism and public relations.
While in law school, Janjeera was a Casenote Editor for the University of Hawaii Law Review, participated in Jessup International Moot Court, was a Foreign Language Area Studies (FLAS) Fellow, and worked as a legislative analyst at Hawaii Pacific Health.
- Victim-Counselor Privilege Certified, Domestic Violence Action Center
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Lawyering Fundamentals I
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, Contract Drafting
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, The Last Resort: Bankruptcy Basics
- Volunteer Coordinator for Access to Justice Room, Hawaii, 2021
- Extern for the Honorable Judge James H. Ashford, First Circuit Court, State of Hawaii, 2018