Jeffrey Acre maintains a corporate practice focusing on securities law matters, various financing transactions and mergers and acquisition transactions. Jeffrey has experience in representing publicly-traded and privately-held clients in a variety of stock and asset transactions and financing arrangements. Jeffrey's practice also encompasses public and private securities offerings, as well as securities law and stock exchange compliance issues. In addition, Jeffrey's corporate practice includes counseling corporations regarding structuring and general corporate matters, including corporate governance obligations.
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Corporate Compliance Law, Mergers and Acquisitions Law, Securities/Capital Markets Law, 2023
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® for Corporate Compliance Law, 2022
Speaker, Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. Continuing Legal Education Series, Corporate/SEC seminar (May 2003)
- Contributing Author, “Sarbanes-Oxley Planning & Compliance,” published by Thompson Publishing Group, November 2003.
- Co-Author, “Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002: Implications for Environmental Counsel,” prepared for the Pennsylvania Bar Institute’s Environmental Law Forum 2004.
- Contributing Author, “Securities Practice Guide,” published by LexisNexis, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2015 and 2017 editions.