Jianne McDonald is an associate at the firm's Nashville office and is a member of the Health Care and FDA practice group. Jianne focuses her practice on transactional and regulatory matters affecting a wide range of clients in the healthcare industry, including health systems, academic medical centers, ambulatory surgery companies, clinical laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, single and multi-specialty physician practices, home health and hospice providers. She advises clients with respect to federal and state healthcare fraud and abuse, compliance, internal and external government investigations, HIPAA, licensure, and operational matters. Jianne also assists in executing healthcare transactions, conducting health care due diligence, and guiding clients through joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and strategic collaborations.
Prior to joining the firm, Jianne worked at a full-service law firm as a member of the health law group.
- Middle Tennessee American Heart Association, 2022 Leader of Impact
- Nashville Young Leaders Council, Fall 2020 Class
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Health Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division
- Oasis Center, Board Member
- Our Kids, Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- “Recent Trends in Clinical Laboratory Enforcement Action,” AHLA Bulletin, 6 July 2023
- “An Update On The Eliminating Kickbacks in Recovery Act”, Law360, March 4, 2023
- Co-Author, "Privacy Versus Pandemic: Must HIPAA Yield to a Public Health Emergency?" Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 13, No. 3, August 2020.