Jianne McDonald is an associate at the firm’s Nashville office and is a member of the Health Care and FDA practice group. Jianne focuses her practice on transactional and regulatory matters affecting a wide range of clients in the healthcare industry, including health systems, academic medical centers, ambulatory surgery companies, dental practices and dental support organizations, single and multi-specialty physician practices, and private equity firms. She advises clients with respect to federal and state healthcare fraud and abuse compliance, reimbursement issues, HIPAA, licensure, and operational matters. Jianne also assists in executing healthcare transactions, conducting health care due diligence, and guiding clients through joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and strategic collaborations.
Prior to joining the firm, Jianne worked at a full-service law firm as a member of the health law group.
- Nashville Young Leaders Council, Fall 2020 Class
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Health Law Section
- Young Lawyers Division
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Co-Author, "Privacy Versus Pandemic: Must HIPAA Yield to a Public Health Emergency?" Pro Te: Solutio, Vol. 13, No. 3, August 2020.