Jon Vicklund is a counsel at the firm’s Houston office. He is a member of the oil, gas, and resources practice group. He focuses his practice on business litigation, oil, gas, and energy concerns, real estate issues, eminent domain/condemnation, premises and products liability claims, business and personal injury torts, insurance defense, and environmental matters. He manages a caseload of complex legal issues and takes pride working closely with clients, keeping clients informed of legal developments.
Prior to joining the firm, Jon served as an of counsel at a corporate law firm where he focused his practice on commercial litigation, premises and products liability claims, personal injury, trucking claims, oil and gas environmental matters, real estate, eminent domain, and insurance defense.
- Eagle Scout
- State Bar of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- International Right of Way Association
- Texas Bar Foundation, Fellow
- Defense Research Institute
- Lone Star College, Cy-Fair Campus, Former Adjunct Professor, Business Law
- Cy-Fair Houston Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Copper Lakes Homeowners Association, Former Board Member
- Cy-Fair Independent School District, Community Volunteer
- Community Emergency Response Team, Cy-Fair, Former Board Member
- Harris County Citizens Corp.
- Louisiana ACT 312 Case Update, The Energy Law Advisor, April 2011