Julie Rizzo is a partner in the firm’s Capital Markets practice group. She focuses her practice on securities law compliance and corporate governance, including environmental, social and governance (ESG) matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Julie served as counsel at a U.S. law firm. Her professional background brings a unique perspective to her clients, having worked for a leading technology company, a federal regulator, and a Big Four accounting firm.
- Red Hat, Inc.'s General H. Hugh Shelton Chairman's Award Winner, 2018
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Productivity Improvement Award, 2009 (Presented to the Shareholder Proposal Task Force)
- "Proxy Statement Interactive Seminar Panelist," Donnelley Financial Solutions Corporate Governance Communications Strategies for Shareholder Engagement, Raleigh, N.C., November 2017
- "SEC Continues to Modernize the Disclosure Regime," Society for Corporate Governance, December 2020
- "SEC Modernizes the Exempt Offering Framework, Benefitting Investors and Small and Midsize Companies," Society for Corporate Governance, November 2020
- "Practical Tips for Navigating SEC Comment Letters," Corporate Compliance Insights, February 2020
- Mentioned, "3 Firms Guide Pair Of Blank-Check IPOs Totaling $160M," Law360, 10 February 2023