K&L Gates Litigation and Dispute Resolution Practice, Lawyers Recognized in 2021 Chambers USA Guide
Chambers and Partners has recognized K&L Gates LLP’s litigation and dispute resolution practice and several of its lawyers as leaders in the 2021 edition of its Chambers USA guide. This includes a Nationwide recognition for the practice in the category of Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Policyholder. Six of the practice’s lawyers were also recognized with Nationwide or statewide rankings.
Published annually, the guide recognizes the top lawyers and law firms across the United States, with rankings based on thousands of in-depth interviews conducted with lawyers and clients to assess the reputations and experience of lawyers around the country.
K&L Gates, as a firm, was recognized in the following categories:
- Insurance: Dispute Resolution: Policyholder - Nationwide
- Insurance - Pennsylvania
- Litigation: General Commercial - Pennsylvania (Western)
- Litigation: General Commercial - Washington
K&L Gates individuals recognized were:
- Martha J. Dawson - E-Discovery & Information Governance, Nationwide
- David F. McGonigle - Insurance, Pennsylvania
- Thomas E. Birsic - Litigation: General Commercial, Pennsylvania
- Robert J. Walker - Litigation: General Commercial, Tennessee
- Philip M. Guess - Litigation: General Commercial, Washington
- Pallavi Mehta Wahi - Litigation: General Commercial, Washington
To view the full rankings for the firm and its recognized lawyers, please visit the Chambers USA 2021 guide.