Bob Walker is a partner in the firm’s Nashville office and is a member of the Complex Commercial Litigation and Disputes practice group. Bob has over 53 years of experience in litigation matters across various fields, such as securities; antitrust; corporate governance; distribution and licensed manufacturing disputes and contracts; banking issues from regulatory to costumer transactions; aviation; products litigation; medical malpractice; and corporate and partnership internal investigations.
Prior to joining the firm, Bob served as an attorney at a full-service U.S. law firm.
- Chambers USA, America’s Leading Lawyers for Business
- Litigation: General Commercial - Tennessee, 2015–2020
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Antitrust Law, 2003-2004, 2019–2021
- Bet-the-Company Litigation, 2007–2021
- Commercial Litigation, 1993–1994, 2019–2021
- Personal Injury Litigation - Plaintiffs, 2011–2021
- Product Liability Litigation - Plaintiffs, 2012–2021
- Super Lawyers®
- Mid-South Super Lawyers, Business Litigation, 2007–2020
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Harry Phillips American Inn of Court