Martin King is a partner and undertakes a wide range of work in complex commercial litigation, international arbitration and dispute resolution, often with international aspects, for clients in a variety of industry sectors including: sport; technology; betting and gaming; life sciences; and manufacturing and distribution.
Martin’s experience includes disputes arising from: complex commercial contracts and share purchase agreements; development, licensing, marketing, distribution and performance of technologies and products; licensing and commercial exploitation of sports media rights and live sports data; protection of confidential information; and commercial arrangements between sports and betting industries.
Recent Legal 500 independent commentary / testimonials:
- 2021 – “Particular expertise in sport, technology, betting and gaming, and commercial life sciences disputes.”
- 2022 – “Martin King and John Magnin have been outstanding… they have been a joy to work with.”
- 2023 – “Martin King is excellent. His grasp of both sides of the litigation is tremendous, and he ensures that his client’s position is forwarded in the strongest possible terms.”
Martin joined the firm in 2001, qualified as a lawyer in 2003, and obtained a post-graduate diploma in Sports Law in 2003.
- London Solicitor Litigation Association
- Commercial Litigators’ Forum Committee (London)
- "Digital Assets: Novel Dispute Solutions for Novel Technologies," Corporate Disputes Magazine, October-December 2021