Martin King is a partner and undertakes a wide range of work in complex commercial litigation, international arbitration, and dispute resolution, often with international aspects, for clients in a variety of industry sectors including: sport, betting and gaming, technology, life sciences, and manufacturing and distribution.
Legal 500 2021:
- “Martin King is a popular choice for disputes in the sport, technology, betting and life sciences sectors”
- "Martin King and John Magnin have been outstanding… they have been a joy to work with”
- “Martin King is recommended for disputes” (Betting and Gaming)
Martin joined the firm in 2001, qualified as a lawyer in 2003, and obtained a post-graduate diploma in Sports Law in 2003.
- London Solicitor Litigation Association
- Swiss Arbitration Association
- Partial Enforcement of International Arbitration Awards, Arbitration International, Volume 26 Number 3, 2010