Ms. McCreery concentrates her practice primarily on corporate, transactional and securities matters. She has experience in representing publicly-traded and privately-held clients in domestic and international mergers and acquisitions transactions, joint ventures, and finance and investment transactions. Ms. McCreery’s practice also includes registered securities offerings, private placements of securities under Rule 144A and Regulation D, shelf registrations, exchange offers, tender offers and securities compliance matters. She regularly provides corporate governance and general corporate advice to emerging growth, middle market and Fortune 500 companies. She has advised clients operating in a broad variety of industries, including manufacturing, energy, financial services and healthcare.
After practicing for nearly ten years with K&L Gates, Ms. McCreery served as Director of Legal Affairs of a publicly-traded engineered products company, where she focused on securities compliance and corporate governance matters, as well as acquisition transactions and other general corporate and commercial matters, before returning to private practice at the firm.
- Women’s Energy Network, Appalachia Chapter
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- United Way Women’s Leadership Council
- United Way Bridges Society
- Mentor, Leadership Counsel on Legal Diversity Success in Law School Mentoring Program
- Recruiting Committee and Diversity Committee, K&L Gates LLP, Pittsburgh
- Contributing Author, LexisNexis Securities Practice Guide 2018