Mini-MBA for Attorneys: Labor and Employent Law Essentials, hosted by the National Business Institute
This is a full day business skills course that gets right to the bottom of contracts and LLC basics. This program will look at the key issues that attorneys need to know in these core areas and give them the tools necessary to be able to tackle the fundamental areas of business.
This webinar will allow attendees to:
- Understand basic accounting concepts and analyze financial statements.
- Explore different types of contract clauses and how they are negotiated in various agreements.
- Get the nuts and bolts of financing fundamentals down.
- Learn operation documents and key legal issues that arise from them.
- Discover securities laws and understand capital formation and deal structuring for companies of all sizes.
- Distinguish between ethical and unethical behavior.
- National Business Institute