Naoki Kawada is a partner in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Naoki also spends a significant amount of his time in the firm’s Tokyo office. He is a member of the Mergers and Acquisitions practice group.
Naoki, a Japanese native, has practiced over 20 years in the US and focuses his practice on cross-border M&A, joint venture, financing, entertainment, technology, and intellectual property transactions. In addition, he regularly counsels many Japanese businesses operating in the US on day-to-day legal matters, including but not limited to, corporate, commercial, real estate, labor and employment, and regulatory matters. He represents many clients in food, hotels, manufacturing, and entertainment industries. Prior to joining the firm, Naoki was a partner at a Los Angeles office of a prominent international law firm and headed its firmwide Japan practice group.
- Named to the Super Lawyers Rising Stars list, 2008, 2011, 2012
- Japanese Food Culture Association - Founding member
- Japan Business Association of Southern California - Past vice president
- La Nebuta - Sensumochi (Float Conductor)
- FRONTEO business seminars
- Young President Organization
- Chuo University Shinpoukai