Natalya is a partner in the corporate group in Sydney focusing on mergers and acquisitions, funds management (wholesale transactions), infrastructure and energy projects, government, joint ventures and corporate governance matters.
Natalya advises clients on:
- Private business acquisitions, sales and investments
- Funds management (wholesale transactions)
- Corporate and funds structuring and investment of funds in to Australia
- Joint ventures (particularly property, infrastructure and energy projects)
- Infrastructure and energy projects
- Government contracting.
Natalya has completed secondments at NSW Treasury, Transport for NSW and Nomura bank (Corporate & Commercial team, London).
Prior to joining K&L Gates, Natalya worked as a partner in the corporate group at an Australian law firm in Sydney.
Natalya has also worked as a lawyer in Hong Kong and in the PRC, as well as working in London, Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Bahrain at a UK magic circle firm.