Pamela Grossetti is of counsel in K&L Gates’ Boston office. Pamela practices in the area of investment management and securities law, and focuses on advising investment advisers, registered and unregistered investment companies and other financial service providers on all legal and regulatory aspects of their operations. Pamela counsels clients on various regulatory and compliance issues including performance advertisement review for investment advisers and broker-dealers. Pamela also assists in the formation of and the provision of ongoing advice to domestic and offshore unregistered investment companies.
Prior to joining the firm, Pamela was a chief compliance officer at an SEC-registered investment advisory firm. In addition, Pamela was an associate at the firm from 2007-2015 in the Boston office and a summer associate in 2006.
- Certified Legal Project Manager (LawVision)
- Pamela serves as a member of the Boston Office’s Associate Review Committee
- Co-Chair, Financial Services Section of the Boston Bar Association
- K&L Gates and F/m Acceleration, “How to Grow or Launch Your Fund or Asset Management Firm—in Challenging Times,” Webinar, June 23, 2020
- K&L Gates, “2019 Investment Management Conference,” Boston, MA, November 5, 2019
- K&L Gates and ACA Compliance Group, “A First Look at the Final 2020 GIPS® Standards,” Chicago, IL, August 15, 2019
- K&L Gates, “2018 Investment Management Conference,” Boston, MA, November 28, 2018
- K&L Gates and ACA Compliance Group, “Top Changes to GIPS® 2020: What You Need to Know,” September 20, 2018
- K&L Gates, “2017 Investment Management Conference,” Boston, MA, November 28, 2017
- "Key Components of the New Marketing Rule: Part 2," The Investment Lawyer, May 2021
- "Key Components of the New Marketing Rule: Part 1," The Investment Lawyer, April 2021
- “GIPS 2020 Exposure Draft: What Every Firm Needs to Know,” The Investment Lawyer, Vol. 26, No. 3, March 2019