Private Fund Adviser Rules Webinar
On 23 August the US Securities and Exchange Commission adopted new rules and rule amendments (the “Private Fund Adviser Rules”) that will impose substantial regulation on the management and operation of private funds by investment advisers. Our panel discusses the scope and requirements of the Private Fund Adviser Rules and the implications for the private funds industry.
- Overview of the requirements of the Private Fund Adviser Rules;
- Scope of the new rules and application to liquid and illiquid managers, subadvisers, and non-US advisers;
- Compliance considerations; and
- Discussion of implications on the marketplace, including sponsors and investors.
- Kenneth Holston, Partner, Boston