Rachel Cheasty Sanders
Rachel Sanders is an associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office. She focuses her practice on a wide range of corporate and transactional matters related to mergers and acquisitions, securities, debt and equity financings, and general corporate matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Sanders was a summer associate in the firm’s Pittsburgh office in 2015. She also served as a research assistant for Professor Adam I. Muchmore, aiding him in compiling a Food and Drug Administration Supplement for publication, and for Professor Stephen F. Ross, aiding him in publishing a new edition of his Sports Law casebook and researching sports law and comparative law issues. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Sanders worked both as a paralegal in a small defense firm and as a manager at an international restaurant chain.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards: Civil Procedure, Elements of the Law, Food & Drug Administration
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- National Association of Women Lawyers
- To Weed or Not to Weed? The Colorado Quandary of Legitimate Marijuana Businesses and the Financial Institutions Who Are Unable to Serve Them, 120 Penn State Law Review 281 (2015).
Additional Thought Leadership Pages