Randall Gerkens has led some of Australia's largest commercial property transactions, including the largest commercial office lease pre-commitment/redevelopment and largest one line Corporate Real Estate Transaction in Australia.
He has also acted as lead advisor to the developers of some of the largest precincts at Docklands in Melbourne.
Randall's specialties are with commercial property transactions, major office accommodation projects, development and construction projects, property funds management, title structuring and planning and land use issues and aged care/retirement living assets.
- Recognised as a Band 3 leading lawyer in Real Estate by Chambers Asia-Pacific (2011-2020)
- Recognised as leading individual in Real Estate by Asia Pacific Legal 500 (2018)
- As voted by peers as one of Australia's best lawyers for Real Property Law by Australia's Best Lawyers (2013-2018)
- Property Council of Australia member
- Property Industry Foundation member
- Law Institute of Victoria member
Key speaker at numerous industry focussed Client events